K2P Course: Admission Standards
Welcome to the CAET Academy K2P Competency Builders Series.
Who Can Apply:
The CAET Academy K2P Competency Builders Series is open to all health professionals.
At this time all courses are given in English only.
This is an online course, therefore access to a computer with high-speed Internet connection is necessary and computer literacy is an asset.
- Computer – either a PC or a MAC
- Stable and reasonably fast Internet Connection
- Windows Media Player
- Quick Time
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application form, upload your resume and pay your course fee via our convenient online payment system.
The following textbooks are for the indicated courses.
You may order your textbooks through the CAET Academy Bookstore” and link to lb.ca/caetacademybookstore.
K2P CAET – Bow Valley College Spotlight on Wound Management Program – Foundations of Skin and Wound Management Across the Continuum of Care
- Wound Care Essentials Fourth Edition 2016 by Sharon Baranoski and Elizabeth Ayello Lippincott Wilkins and Wolters
- Wound Care Made Incredibly Visual 2nd Edition 2008 Lippincott Wilkins and Wolters.
K2P Ostomy Management
- Mullen, B. D., & McGinn, K. A. (2008). The ostomy book: Living comfortably with colostomies, ileostomies, and urostomies. Boulder, CO: Bull Pub. K2P Continence
K2P The Management of Edema in Community Clients
- There are no required textbooks for this course; all reading materials are supplied.